Apr 29, 2010
Apr 28, 2010
Let's keep this short.
– 90% of your effectiveness as an entrepreneur is determined by how good you are at just 10% of the skills.
– There are only 4 key activities that you are doing more than 90% of the time. It doesn't matter if you are a sophisticated solo-proneur or the boss of 1,000.
– In Chapter 4 of "The Simple Secrets of Gordian Knot Management," Dov Gordon will show you what these are, and help you begin using them immediately.
– If you've already seen Chapter 1, 2 or 3, you know to expect something different; simple, practical and to the point.
– In Chapter 4, Dov will cover:
- What you need before making your next difficult decision.
- The structure beneath EVERY disagreement. Whether with an employee, a customer, a prospect, investor, etc. Just this insight will grease many rough roads for you.
- How to focus every conversation on the one thing that will really move it ahead.
- and more…
– If you join the teleseminar live and stay till the end, you'll get a FREE GIFT: access to a talk Dov gave on "How to Strengthen Your Negotiating Position." It's not about negotiation so much as it is about simple things you can do to put yourself in a stronger situation so people do business with you on YOUR terms.
– This will all be during a LIVE teleseminar on Thursday. To accommodate both coasts of the US and Australia, Dov will be doing this twice.
First Call will be for Australia and Europe:
11pm in Los Angeles (WEDNESDAY night)
7am in London (Thursday morning)
9am in Tel Aviv
2pm in Perth (Thursday afternoon)
4pm in Sydney
Second Call will be for Europe and the US:
9am in Los Angeles (Thursday morning)
12 noon in New York (Thursday afternoon)
5pm in London
6pm in Capetown
7pm in Tel Aviv
To register, go HERE and scroll to the bottom.
(If you have already registered to get Dov's $149 video free, you don't need to register again. Just watch for an email from him with instructions on how to join.)
All the best,
Apr 27, 2010
Apr 22, 2010
Apr 20, 2010
Cutting to the Chase:
In my line of work I get to see lots of management training material - and this content is really worthwhile. My friend and colleague Dov Gordon is sharing his $149 training video on "How to Win Your Hearts' – by Reading Their Minds" for only a week or two. Below I explain why. If you're in a rush, just go get it now: CLICK HERE
The Scenic Route:
If you're past the honeymoon stage in your business, you know that taking shortcuts have a nasty way of blowing up in your face. Eventually.
BUT there are always a few people who seem to effortlessly zero in on the key points in any meeting, negotiation, management crises or opportunity. They get more done, faster – both alone and through others.
Warren Buffett is an extreme example. In 1991, his multi-billion dollar investment in Salomon Brothers was at the edge of disaster. The government was *this close* to effectively shutting them down.
Buffett had to choose a new CEO, making what he considered the most important hire of his life. And he did. In 15 minutes. He met the guy for 15 minutes and decided to hire him. And it was a fantastic choice.
Was it luck? No. Nor was it a kind of reckless shortcut in which he "hoped" it would work out.
Buffett has systematically trained his mind to see subtle things in every day situations that almost everyone else misses. He can "see the unseen."
Not in a mystical way. In a practical way.
The good news is that you and I can learn these skills. Maybe not to the level of Warren Buffett, but certainly to the level that you know in your heart you were meant to achieve.
My friend and colleague Dov Gordon has put together a free online video course for entrepreneurs and small business owners that teaches you just that. It's only available for another week or so and I recommend you go get it now.
The course is called "The Simple Secrets of Gordian-Knot Management."
You get it in four parts:
Chapter 1: "How to Strike at the Root, While Everyone Hacks at the Leaves." This is short, just 14 minutes. But it will change the way you think. (Available now. No registration required. CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE COPY.)
Chapter 2: "How to Win Your Customers' Hearts – by Reading Their Minds." (Available now at the same link. Free registration required because he usually sells this for $149. Naturally, Dov protects it behind digital walls. But this week you can walk in without paying.)
Chapter 3: "Time Alchemy." If you've ever had only "some" success with time management, it's because you've never yet seen the big picture this clearly! (Available in a few days.)
Chapter 4: "The Critical 10% of Management Skills that Make You Look Brilliant 90% of the Time." The 90-10 rule applied to management skills. It's much simpler when you can confidently focus on just a few things that give you leverage. Real leverage. (Coming soon.)
I don't often promote other people's material. However, I've seen Dov's work. I have got to know him and am impressed with his clear thinking and unique ability to teach it to others.
And it won't cost you anything.
WHY is Dov giving this all away for free this week and next? Because he wants to introduce himself. He knows that some will want to continue with him in a paid program. If you do eventually buy something, I will probably earn a commission for having made the introduction. But you'll thank me for telling you about his free training long before that happens.
So do this:
1. Go register for the $149 training while it's still free:
2. Watch your email so you know when chapters 3 and 4 will be released.
I hope you have found this useful - I know I have learned a lot from his material.
Dr Stephen Saunders