At first glance, this is a no-brainer - of course we buy 'stuff' because of it's function. I learnt a few years ago that something's function is not always obvious. I was feeling vaguely guilty about having spent $300 on a blown glass vase which, while beautiful, had no obvious function. It couldn't even hold some flowers properly :). A wise friend, who has to be the least materialistic person I know (organic farmer, green, anti-establishment), asked me if it gave me pleasure when I looked at it. When I said 'yes' he said 'then that's it's function'. How many marketers know the true function of their products or services ? It should be simple. Insight pays.
Apple Introduces Foldable iPhone Duo
-
Apple has introduced its first foldable phone called the iPhone Duo. When
unfolded the phone has a 7.6-inch display.
Read more on shoppersshop.com
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment