ENTRIES SO FAR: 5
#5. @stinginthetail entry
#4. Yet another Bambi @DoTheWoo entry
Homewares store. Get Nosh It Wood Fire Pizza portable oven into window - At set times during the day have gourmet pizza cooking (& sampling) demonstrations to promote sale of pizza stones, cutlery, china, etc.
#3. Another Entry from Bambi @DoTheWoo
#2. Entry from Bambi, @DoTheWoo
#1. Entry from Stephen Glanville, the noSH-IT wood-fired pizza man:
fired-pizza.com.au/2009/11/02/ blank-canvas-contest/ (It's so unusual for me to enter a contest, I did a little blog article about it :-)
I was walking past this store, when I thought I wonder what I would display or merchandise in this window ? And then I thought - what would fellow tweeps and friends do ? So the idea was born.
Your challenge ?
You can assume you run whatever retail store you want to (or is your favourite). Come up with an idea or concept to make maximum sales from this window for the next 2 week period ending 11 November, 2009.
The rules ?
1. Your idea cannot be a discount idea.
2. Your idea can be represented in any of: words, a message or a drawing (handrawn is fine :) ) A video clip would also work :)
3. Some size limitations: words - no more than 100, drawing - no more than 1Mb, video clip to be YouTube compatible.
The Prizes ?
3 prizes !
1st prize: TWO hours' free consulting from The Shoppologist on any marketing problem PLUS a FREE copy of Open Wallets (see here).
2nd prize: ONE hour free consulting from The Shoppologist on any marketing problem PLUS a FREE copy of Open Wallets.
3rd prize: A FREE copy of Open Wallets.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entries must be entered as comments below on The Shoppologist blog, including links to images.
2. Images to be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Contact me for any links to any other sites. Images must be in standard formats - jpg, tif, gif, png, bmp etc.
3. The idea must be original, and 'owned' by the entrant.
4. The Shoppologist's decision is final.
5. The consulting prize must be utilised by 15 December, 2009. Consulting may be delivered telephonically, electronically or in person.
6. Entries close at 12 noon AEST on Friday, 6 November, 2009.
7. The winners will be announced on Monday 9 November, 2009 on The Shoppologist blog.
That's it ! Good luck .... and happy to take any questions via the blog too.