:::||> CONVERT SHOPPER INSIGHTS INTO CASHFLOW <|| :::

retail marketing strategy, consulting assignments, executive workshops, conferences and research services, merchandising ideas, advertising ideas, consumer behavior, shopper behavior, shopper marketing, shopper insight, retail e-commerce


Nov 12, 2009

The Hanging Gardens of JB Hi-Fi


JB Hi-Fi, East Gardens.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy shopping at JB Hi-Fi, but some days I do wonder why.  The sheer amount of visual clutter at the entrance is sometimes overwhelming - especially on those days when you haven't had enough coffee :)  If I feel that way at 5'4", what do tall customers think ?   

And then there's the security guard at the entrance who guys you the evil eye on the way in.  He made me feel guilty just for thinking bad thoughts about the posters hanging from the ceiling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment