:::||> CONVERT SHOPPER INSIGHTS INTO CASHFLOW <|| :::

retail marketing strategy, consulting assignments, executive workshops, conferences and research services, merchandising ideas, advertising ideas, consumer behavior, shopper behavior, shopper marketing, shopper insight, retail e-commerce


Nov 11, 2009

The Saga of the Blown Light bulb


Boost Juice, East Gardens. The regular reader might have been following this story for a while. In essence, it is about how a blown light bulb at a Boost Juice franchise has remain unrepaired for the last few months. (It could be a faulty light fitting - but it still remains unrepaired). Not exactly high drama, I know, more like a soap opera. But I now find myself questioning whether their product is the quality they claim it to be - after all, retail is detail. And based on my experience this is an indication of a franchise system not operating as it should.

(Some researchers would call this a longitudinal study - I call it customer experience).

It still remains a problem - but contrary to previous occasions, this time I walked away without purchasing anything - if they can't be bothered, neither can I.

I have just written per email, to the Boost Juice customer service team. Let's see how long it takes to get a response.....

Here is the history of the posts for your convenience:



No comments:

Post a Comment