:::||> CONVERT SHOPPER INSIGHTS INTO CASHFLOW <|| :::

retail marketing strategy, consulting assignments, executive workshops, conferences and research services, merchandising ideas, advertising ideas, consumer behavior, shopper behavior, shopper marketing, shopper insight, retail e-commerce


Oct 6, 2009

Designs that need a makeover


Stylz, East Gardens. As a brief glance at my avatar will confirm, I am no customer of hair salons :)) I was bemused by this display of products ('presumably after-care') at the front of this mid-range salon.  As you know I see this as a prime selling zone, so it was the absence of colour and the presence of 'industrial'-style packaging which caught my eye. Surely the suppliers could design better (more colourful) packaging and the salon could display it more innovatively ? It wasn't exactly inviting - so I didn't take any :)


No comments:

Post a Comment